This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Job Title: Pricing Specialist
Location: Modderfontein, Johannesburg
Contract/ Perm: Perm
main responsibilities in this role will include:
• LSO-Division interface: Acting as the interface between the local Sales organization(s) (LSOs) and the global Division pricing department (or Head of Division Pricing). Handling one or more LSOs in the region.
• Pricing recommendation: Developing and implementing efficient and effective methods to execute price recommendations generated for the LSO(s) by a pricing business intelligence tool. Planning, monitoring and measuring progress on execution of the pricing recommendations. Providing data to assist the local sales management to determine the local pricing strategy.
• Pricing data: Resolving, managing, monitoring and addressing pricing data issues. Preparing, updating and maintaining business intelligence pricing dashboards.
• Procedures and tools: Developing and implementing SQL stored procedures to support repetitive data tasks. Assisting in the development of pricing tools to support local sales teams.
• Analysis and reporting: Extracting and analyzing data from sales and financial tools to measure effectiveness of current pricing strategy (revenue, margin and volume improvement) and provides regular status reports to relevant local and global management.
• Safety and Integrity: Living the company’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• Hold at minimum a B Com degree/Diploma in Finance/Accounting, Marketing/Sales or a relevant qualification that relates to Pricing Specialist
• At minimum have at least 5 Years’ experience in the pricing environment in the Low Voltage Switchgear or Electrification industry.
• Having experience in working with ERP Systems Like SAP & SYSPRO will make you the ideal candidate.
• Having Advance knowledge and Experience in MS Excel to do analytics
• Having Experience in working with International Pricing Tools like PowerBI and Tableau will be an added advantage.
• Strong customer relationship management skills
• Your experiencing and skills in the pricing domain that entails Margin and Pricing Measurement, Segmentation and Competitor Benchmarking is essential for you to make a success of this role.
• Your strong analytical skills, ability to be analytical, a problem solver and the ability to collaborate will make you suitable for this role.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
₹400 per hour
50 per hour
0.01 - 0.02
0.01 - 0.02
700000 - 1000000
Johannesburg South Africa
20 March 2020
19 February 2020