You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Principal Cost Estimators / Engineer – Energy
Salary: £70-£85k (+ car allowance £5,500)
Based in our clients centre of excellence for Pre-FEED & FEED, you will be part of the growing team in supporting a variety of interesting and challenging opportunities in Low Carbon / Energy Transition (CCUS / Green Hydrogen, Blue Hydrogen, Offshore Wind, Waste to X, Emissions Reduction) as well as traditional international energy projects. You will work closely together with our team in developing the estimating discipline.
The work includes development of cost estimates for ongoing and future projects. Our professionals work closely across the disciplines to provide complete and efficient solutions to our customers. The role will further your experience in cost estimation whilst giving you the opportunity to develop your cost engineering skills.
• Lead the planning and preparation of cost estimates on assigned projects
• Support in the development of the cost estimation discipline including training junior estimators and developing tools
• Support other business units
• Collate & maintain company cost data and norms
• Perform assurance and benchmarking
• Develop bid evaluations
• Perform risk analysis
• Background in cost engineering
• Good understanding of various cost estimating methods
• Knowledge of scheduling & planning
• Experience within O&G/Utilities/Pharmaceuticals/Mining/Nuclear
• Strong communication and presentations skills
• Good ability in MS Excel and other MS Office tools
• Knowledge of quantitative risk and tools
• Fluent in English written and verbal
Take the next step, speak to Colette Niles to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
₹ 2000000 - ₹ 3000000
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 800000 - ₹ 4800000
22 September 2023