You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Identifies project phases and work packages, assigning personnel accordingly, and reviews contractor bids to determine the projects responsibilities.
• Work with other project engineering professionals, in multidisciplinary project teams, to deliver projects and guarantee multidisciplinary collaboration.
• Review design criteria, scheduling changes, performance specifications, execution plans and recommending appropriate actions.
• Collects, analyzes, and summarizes percent completion and trends for project status reports.
• Post-secondary degree in Chemical Engineering or any related discipline
• 10+ years of engineering and managerial experience
• Experience in renewable natural gas production including metal processing, refining, hydrogen, carbon capture, bio fuels, etc.
• Registered Professional Engineer in Alberta or is eligible to apply
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Patrick.Mclean@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
CA$ 110000 - CA$ 130000
$ 27 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
27 February 2024
16 February 2024