Squamish British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
The Procurement Specialist will act as a liaison between the client and other stakeholders. They will be involved with providing procurement support to various groups within the project including Pre-Construction, Maintenance, and Regulatory. Further to this, they will support full life-cycle procurement activities including planning through maintenance.
- Assist in developing bidding documentation, technical evaluations, and contracts.
- Responsible for procurement and contracting activities and creating recommendations based off market data.
- Develop Requests for Proposals
- Engage in record maintenance associated with vendors and potential suppliers.
- Prepare bid evaluations and perform related meetings.
- 5+ years of supply chain experience within construction, engineering, oil and gas or heavy industrial
- Must have knowledge of procurement and commercial terms in Canadian marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- Should have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have experience working in a multi-disciplinary team environment
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023