You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity with our global leading Oil and Gas client in Saudi Arabia as Production Engineering Specialist (Production Optimization)! You will have a chance to be directly involved with an experienced Well Completion Operation & Production Engineering team, delivering world-scale projects of varying sizes, including mega, multibillion dollar projects. This opportunity offers top compensation rates as well as technical, professional and industrial development.
The qualified individual should have a desire to be a part of high-level Engineering and Production divisions who are responsible for maximizing the output and efficiency of the organization’s unconventional assets. The Production Engineering Specialist will also use innovative technologies and techniques to enhance reservoir performance and production.
- Lead production optimization solutions for future and current producing wells.
- Monitor and manage field production performance and integrating production system modeling using material balance.
- Be responsible for problem well diagnostics, and regular well and reservoir monitoring.
- Knowledge and proficiency in downhole remediation practices and preparing field operational procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring production and well surveillance. Also, verify correct well start-up and shut down procedures for gas and oil well.
- Extensive knowledge on well loading problems, and best practices in relation to deliquification.
- Bachelor’s degree in petroleum engineering
- Min 15 years of experience in production engineering and optimization. This includes a minimum of 10 years in unconventional production engineering and optimization.
- Software experience using material balance, Nadal Analysis and surface Network Software.
- Extensive knowledge in well performance analysis, fluid dynamics and unconventional behaviors
- Experience in HPHT/tight gas & oil well with a good understanding of hydraulic fracturing and unconventional resources.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Manisha.Summan@trsstaffing.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023