Our client, a leader in engineering, planning, designing and consulting on many renowned projects in the built environment, is now looking for a Project / Bid Director to join their Toronto Office. We are seeking a highly skilled engineer with business development, commercial acumen and design leadership who is able to win work and develop client relationships for the project teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with contractors, architects and clients
- Have a strong understanding of external market conditions (method of procurement, competitors, fees, scope of service, etc.)
- Develop and lead market strategy and proposals
- Manage all financial and technical performances on Buildings projects
- Take accountability for all channels of communication with both internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical disciple
- 15+ years of experience in a built environment, both Canadian and international experience is desirable
- Must be P.Eng Certified
- Should have extensive knowledge of Canadian Building Codes and Standards, as well as in communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
We thank all the applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your formatted word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Our latest jobs
18 to 20 LPA
$130,000/year - $150,000/year
50,000 - 70,000