DURATION: CONTRACT (12 MONTH RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE TO SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS
"TRS has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Construction Manager with minimum 15 years’ experience in Project Construction Management on large to mega sized Oil and Gas projects to join our leading international client's project team based in Mozambique."
• Ensure the planning and management of the project construction activities, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring approach, supervising multidisciplinary construction works according to the contract requirements and project objectives.
• Ensure time, costs, quality, safety targets are met, through direct coordination and management of a project construction team, interfacing with project organization, subcontractors, suppliers and clients.
• Ensure adequate support to project management Team in defining, monitoring and updating project execution plans.
• Provide the guidelines for the definition of construction execution plan and its strategies, such as subcontracting plans, logistic and constructability studies, during the earlier stages of the project.
• Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling for construction activities, with the support of the expertise of construction organization key positions.
• Ensure the application and, where not already arranged in the planning phase, the issue of suitable procedures for the definition of working methods and site regulations.
• Ensure that the activities are carried out within the planned time and costs, coordinating and instructing the construction team accordingly and intervening with corrective actions in case of deviations or difficulties
• Ensure and coordinate the mobilization and demobilization of the assigned resources, in accordance with the project planned time frame and project needs.
• Give technical support to project management to evaluate any variation requests.
• Ensure/manage the Mechanical Completion activity by "System and Sub-System" as clearly identified by Commissioning Manager, monitoring the schedule, Quality certification, punch list, up to final handover to Commissioning/Client.
• Define monthly construction work-front studies based on Engineering/Procurement data and Site conditions to support Subcontractors and Direct Hire manpower.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
• Minimum 15 years plus recent Project Construction Management field of work experience on large to mega sized Oil & Gas Projects.
• Construction Professional Registration.
• Business / Project Management Certificates (Advantage)
Steven van Rooyen
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Doha Middle East
₹1200000 - ₹1500000
Vancouver British Columbia
Mexico DF Distrito Federal
20 November 2020