You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
An opportunity to work with an American international technical professional services firm. The company provides technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of clients globally, including companies, organizations, and government agencies. The company is publicly traded as a Fortune 500 company.
- Minimum Experience – 5 to 10 years,
- Support Senior Cost Controllers to develop Cost WBS structure and control budget for the project based on the approved estimate.
- Support Senior Cost Controller to the change management as support to the project manager.
- Support in monitoring of cost developments of engineering/vendors/contractors and develop the cost reports.
- Analyze the project developments (including technical) and translate these into cost consequences and seek for opportunities to improve these objectives and report to Senior Cost Controllers.
- Perform price estimation and price budgeting from contract commitment to fit the baseline program.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of
- WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of the project.
- Forecast costs and prepare project cost reports on monthly basis.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review monthly to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control and planning advice to the project team as and when required.
- Keep a complete record of change notices to the project.
- Manage the financial part of the project, covering cost areas such as Forecasts, Actuals, Bookings and Commitments.
- Performing and/or managing the analysis of cost and risks for projects with a focus on support of project management.
- Will be assigned to project teams on request.
- Accountable for investment project cost, and schedule and reports to the Project Manager of one or more projects during the planning and execution phase.
- The position controls the entire life cycle of any investment project.
- Qualification – B.E/ B. Tech – Mechanical
- Apply now for more details.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024