TRS are currently recruiting for a Project Controller / Risk Manager to work for one of the world's leading Offshore Wind Farm developers. This is a long term contract position working out of their Hamburg office in Germany.
The project is at early development stage and you will be playing a pivotal part in the execution.
- Provide cost transparency and awareness as basis for project management decisions
- Establish standard processes for budget and cost control to the package manager
- Development, coordination and maintenance of project forecasting, budget cost controlling and reporting system, i.e. contract values, variations, actual costs, commitments, further planned costs, total forecast, risk values and remaining contingencies, cash flows and claims.
- Contribution to improvement initiatives and cost reduction programmes
- Coordinate bi-weekly budget and risk talks with all budget holder and contract manager
- Contribute to all updates on the cash flow and funding forecast for the projects and respective capital injection by the shareholder
- Facilitate input to all annual and quarterly accounts, reporting requirements in Local GAAP and IFRS, audits and tax audits
- Manage the interface to inhouse insurance services, contracts and reports
- Support the placement of financial securities as needed for the execution of the project
- Liaise with internal interfaces from Finance (i.e. business services, accounting, tax, controlling, treasury), Legal or Procurement on efficient operative workflows
- Cyclical updating of the commercial report to the project management team
- Contribution on timely responses to all commercial information needs
- Track time sheet process and implement cross-charging of team costs to the project companies
- Track the project costs in a sufficient and agreed cost breakdown structure
- Implementation of all required commercial processes and tools
- Support on request on commercial matter in contract negotiations
- Prepare and manage risk workshops, including developing agendas, minute taking and production of reports, advise project management team on emerging issues
- Coordination of the invoicing and procure-to-pay process and develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholder involved
- Work collaboratively with other members of the project team, internal and external interfaces
- Development of reports to the project management team and project steering bodies with respect to project financials, especially Estimated Cost to Completion (ECTC) and remaining contingency, running deviation analysis against budget and previous reports
- Develop an early warning system and mitigation process for potential budget overruns
- Setup and maintain long-term investment planning into project data books as basis to update the overall project economics
- Track completeness of budgets against the total project scope
- Continuous exchange with procurement on actual contract conditions, tender activities, payment schedules etc.
- Compliance with the client and other project relevant guidelines
Please apply on the links provided.
TRS Staffing Solutions (TRS) does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
TRS acts as an employment agency and employment business for permanent and temporary workers as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job.
Our latest jobs
Colombia City, WA
New York, NY
Market Related (Neg)
Durban, South Africa
Competitive salary package
£450 - £500 per day
07 February 2020
15 January 2020