Sugar Land, Texas
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
FUNCTION: LNG PROJECT DIRECTOR
DISCPLINE: ENGINEERING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: SUGAR LAND, TEXAS
SALARY: USD 129500 - 186000 PER ANNUM
TRS has an exciting opportunity for a LNG Project Director with Oil and Gas Industry experience for our client award winning client project team based in Sugar Land, TEXAS.
• Responsible for leadership of studies, FEEDs, medium, large and/or multiple LNG projects in support of group business strategies
• Coordinates, deploys and prioritizes resources across projects in order to manage coordination costs and risks
• Manages the project’s schedule, budget, quality, technical efforts and employees
• Makes strategic and tactical decisions on the need for individual projects
• Maintains the efficiency of important aspects of the project such as design, engineering, planning, project controls and budget
• Typically manages a staff and provides an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities and, timely performance feedback
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Accredited four (4) year engineering degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and twelve (12) years of work-related experience in the EPFC/CM LNG, Oil and Gas and Power industry
• Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in the project management of LNG engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) projects
• Demonstration of successful performance as project manager on a minimum of two (2) medium to large sized projects or multiple project assignments in a significant role on medium, large to very large sized EPFC/CM projects
• Specific, detailed LNG related technical and project knowledge
• Specific, detailed offshore Oil and Gas related technical and project knowledge
• Minimum of twelve (12) years of relevant experience in the project manager of LNG engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) projects
• Project or area management experience in international locations and diverse cultural environments is recommended
• Demonstration of successful performance as project manager on a minimum of two (2) medium to large sized projects or multiple project assignments in a significant role on large to very large sized EPFC/CM projects
• Completion of all required in-house project management courses in addition to courses obtained from university or other qualified sources
• Good knowledge and experience on project design, engineering, procurement, material management, construction, commissioning, start up, turn over work processes, sequencing, and interfaces
• Project Controls and Finance
Tanya De Bruyn
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024