You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This position provides leadership in the organization or functional area and is primarily engaged in management activities that establish the direction of a department, function, or project. The position requires the application of knowledge gained from experience and expertise to the job duties and responsibilities. The position will make decisions in areas that may impact the organization and its employees, clients, budgets, policies, procedures, work practices, or compliance programs.
This role involves providing leadership within the organization or functional area, focusing on management activities that shape the direction of a department, function, or project. It requires leveraging knowledge gained from experience to make impactful decisions affecting employees, clients, budgets, policies, procedures, work practices, and compliance programs. Responsibilities include offering technical and administrative guidance to strategic management and the Project Controls Functional Leader, participating in staffing development programs, and acting as an expert in Project Controls methods. The position oversees budgets and capital expenditures within defined limits, leading large teams and frequently interfacing with various stakeholders.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee business management, cost management, and planning for an office or major project, including functional objectives.
- Support Operations management in proposal preparation, commercial pricing, and project execution related to Project Controls.
- Lead Project Controls Team meetings, assign staff based on abilities and career development, and ensure the quality and consistency of work.
- Coordinate historical data provision for reuse by the Estimating Department and ensure accuracy of project forecasts.
- Build and maintain relationships with client management and project personnel.
- Facilitate the Business Requirements Management Framework process and handle schedule risk assessment reviews.
- Develop cost breakdown structures and control commercial baselines.
- Manage change management processes and review Project Profit/Risk Analysis with management.
- Manage personnel, provide development opportunities, and adhere to policies and global standards.
- Accredited four-year degree or equivalent, with twenty years of work-related experience or a combination totaling twenty-four years if non-degreed.
- Effective communication skills, technical knowledge relevant to the job, and attention to detail.
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA) is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated leadership, technical ability, and proficiency in Project Controls tools.
- Ability to travel internationally for projects and business-related matters.
- Multi-lingual skills and multi-cultural experience are considered advantageous.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 90 Per Hour
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 95 Per Hour
CA$ 30 Per Hour
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
27 February 2024
16 February 2024