This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The purpose of the Project Engineer will be to work with various disciplines to ensure all engineering activities are accomplished.
- Directing and coordinating the activities of engineering and design groups assigned to a project
- Planning, scheduling and estimating design engineering effort on projects from the completion of project design to issuance of all deliverables
- Providing status reports and communicating ongoing issues and plans with the project manager
- Interpreting project specifications and scope of all engineering disciplines
- Reviewing and approving designs and vendor drawings to ensure conformity with project specifications, company practices and good engineering practices
- Supervising complex engineering tasks to execute the project
- Developing a scope of work for a specific project deliverable (e.g., civil, piping, skids and piperack modules among others)
- Coordinating development of construction work packages (CWP)
- Coordinating management of change documents (e.g., change notices, trends, scope changes)
- Coordinating model reviews and other design reviews
- Preparing project plans (project execution plan, design basis memorandums, budgets, manpower, schedules) for engineering deliverables
- Assuring compliance of engineering effort to project schedule, control estimate and company procedures
- Maintaining quality control and quality assurance on projects
- Assigning and review work of subcontractor project engineering staff
- Ensuring plans, instructions, standards and work process are followed
- Preparing and update engineering control documents
- Monitoring design changes and contract extras
- Acting as a main point of contact with the client
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or applied science
- Ability to meet safety requirements to attend site visits
- Minimum 12 years experience in engineering and design in the oil & gas industry
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- P.Eng. registration with APEGA preferred
- Experience in major/large-cap project lifecycle
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers , designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formated resume to email@example.com.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico