TRS is seeking a project engineer for a global chemical company located in west Houston.
Project Engineer performs in a complex project environment, integrating and aligning combined resources, expertise, and experience to ensure that the design, procurement, construction and commissioning of the project is successfully completed.
Supports Project Manager by active participation in key project and resources - commitment decisions.
Prepare Executive level project documents for Project Manager in order to communicate to Project Executive Committees for project strategic decision-making.
• Support Projects GM in project development and Execution by effectively managing safety, quality, cost and schedule.
• Assist Project Manager in all Project Development and Execution phases (Design, Procurement, Construction, QA/QC, Cost & Schedule Monitoring, & Close-out) to develop the project scope.
• Assist and Coordinate with all required stakeholders during Project Development and Execution Phases.
• Assure that all applicable local, national, and international general, engineering, technical, safety, and environmental standards are implemented.
• Responsible for effective and efficient management and implementation of the project focusing on correct Procedures, Best Practices, and E&PM/Project Specific standards to ensure suitability and cost effective solutions.
• Responsible for planning and executing the work related to an assigned scope. The assigned scope is determined and customized based on the project’s work breakdown structure, geographic distribution and general requirements.
• PEs are delegated Safety, Cost, Schedule, Quality and Operability Stewardship responsibility for their assigned scope. Contract ownership may also be delegated if appropriate
• PEs are responsible for stewarding contractor’s performance, engaging/aligning key stakeholders, engaging discipline engineers and expert resources to complete the assigned scope consistent with the Project Objectives.
• University degree in Engineering
• Post graduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field desired.
• 10 years of experience in the petrochemicals or in an industrial environment
• 5 years of project management experience
Our latest jobs
£50 per hour
Den Helder, Netherlands
35.000-43.000€gross per year