Netherlands The Hague area
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
In this role you will develop project scopes, cost estimates, and schedules during the development phases. This position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge initiatives that are shaping the future of sustainable energy solutions.
You will work closely together with Management, Project Manager and Engineering/Technology teams.
• Support the Project Manager in developing the Project Execution Plan and preparing deliverable documents list and content.
• Support Project Manager and procurement department for purchasing proprietary equipment in close collaboration with Technology and engineering team for technical inputs.
• Coordinate with Technology and Engineering teams to fulfil project requirements efficiently and on time
• Use your expertise to support ongoing activities within the technology group, making plans, coordinating internal regular meetings, high-level scheduling, and coordination of proposals and deliverables post-contract.
• Manage interfaces between stakeholders, including Engineering, Contractors, Vendors, Operations, HSE, and Quality.
• Encourage strong collaborations with internal teams, clients, and external stakeholders, while expertly managing relationships, contractual matters, and ensuring seamless communication.
• Utilize your background in energy transition and decarbonization to influence and drive innovative project approaches.
• Skillfully persuade counterparts and stakeholders through your negotiation and communication skills.
• Serve as a driving force behind project progress, ensuring tasks are completed to the highest standard and within established timelines.
• Provide input to the project controls team for cost and schedule reporting.
• Ensure comprehensive documentation of scope changes, coordinating the review of change order documents.
You possess the skill to effectively communicate ideas, thereby influencing project outcomes positively. You understand the technical content of Engineering documents, coordinating reviews for compliance with project objectives and business needs.
• Bachelor's degree in Process Engineering or Mechanical Engineering. A Master's degree is advantageous.
• 10-15 years of demonstrated success in project engineering roles within energy transition, decarbonization, gas processing, or petrochemical industries
• Adeptness in supporting planning, scheduling, and coordination of proposals and deliverables.
• Proficiency in interface management, maintaining effective communication across project elements and stakeholders.
• Proven ability to build and nurture relationships with internal teams, clients, and external collaborators.
• Prior experience working with License companies is a significant advantage.
• Native standards of Dutch and working standard English language is required.
• You are currently located in The Netherlands (Randstad area)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Swindon
United Kingdom London
22 September 2023