Our client operates and holds interests in multiple blocks in the Dutch sector of the North Sea. The Project Engineer is an early career level position in the Project Department. As a Project Engineer you will find yourself a key part of a small dynamic team focused on delivering medium to large projects in the Dutch sector of the North Sea. In the first four years, it is expected that you will be involved in all aspects of project delivery from engineering, through fabrication to commissioning and start up.
Key job responsibilities:
• Provide engineering support to Company's projects
• Responsible for project engineering tasks within the project group these include; coordination of engineering, construction, procurement and contracting activities to ensure timely delivery of project scope.
• Drive the project interface management plan between disciplines.
• Coordination of risk management and the risk register.
• Holder of actions and decisions registers and preparation of decision papers
• Ensure appropriate use and application of standard engineering principles and Company Engineering Standards.
• Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering.
• Three years’ experience in oil & gas is preferred.
• Good communication skills and fluency in Dutch and English are required.
• You must be a pro-active self-motivated team player with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
• You are already living and working in The Netherlands (Randstad area).
• Willingness to visit offshore production platform.
Our latest jobs
Dubai Middle East
MEX$35000 - MEX$35000
Ciudad de Mexico Mexico
£40000 - £45000
P.O Box : 55976, Doha, Qatar
Doha Middle East