You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
• Provide engineering and technical support related to operation, maintenance, design, installation, start-up/commissioning, testing and qualification of product and infrastructure equipment and systems.
• Systems may include production equipment such as bioreactors, fermenters, centrifuges, UFDF, Chromatography, CIP skids, and other support equipment such WFI, CS, Process Gases, HVAC, and Core Building Utility Systems.
• Support the design and qualification of improvements, changes or upgrades to the equipment and startup and validation documents.
• Lead projects of various complexities to support departmental initiatives and participate in various cross-functional teams to support process improvements.
• Identify and schedule project events around manufacturing operations.
• Identify materials required to support project execution work.
• Communicate project requirements to vendors to obtain proposals for equipment and piping changes.
• Provide project design and cost estimates.
• Manage project implementation including oversight of selected vendors.
• Redline drawings to prepare the As-Built set and maintain the site master drawing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience providing Project Engineering support.
• Candidate must be able to work across functional areas such as operations, maintenance, quality and validation.
• Proficiency in the arena of process, utility and building engineering in cGMP environment within a biopharma facility.
• Working knowledge of documents such as P&IDs, URS, FRS, and qualification documents.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills required.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information, or to apply, contact Alicia Schmidt at Alicia.Schmidt@trsstaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
North Vancouver British Columbia
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
$99120 - $123900
$99120 - $123900
Mooresboro North Carolina
$75000 - $80000
22 September 2023
17 August 2023