Sugar Land, Texas
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
FUNCTION: JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
DISCPLINE: ENGINEERING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
LOCATION: SUGAR LAND, TEXAS
SALARY: USD 74000 - 101500 PER ANNUM
TRS has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Engineer with Oil and Gas Industry experience for our client award winning client project team based in Sugar Land, TEXAS.
• Perform basic project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress, preparation of procedures, documentation of communications and meetings, and identification/evaluation of project issues and problems
• Supports efforts of technical disciplines to ensure integrated and complete designs that meet project requirements
• Support design efforts with vendors and licensors to ensure proper and complete integration
• Participate in work-sharing in accordance with distributed execution plan among multiple offices
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and four (4) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• May participate at vendor trade shows and become familiar with the new technologies and industry business direction
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) industry including the performance of functional tasks on projects with a basic understanding of procedures and interfaces
• Ability to set and maintain high standards of performance with responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments and task
• Proactive reporting of progress and accomplishments of assignments and apply necessary follow-up to monitor progress and results of project tasks and assignments
• Analytical approach to problem solving and identifying potential solutions
• Technical writing skills
• Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, electronic presentations, and project management tools
• Certification in project management suggested, for example Project Management Professional (PMP)
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024