Our client is a fast-growing business with a purpose. They combine chemistry, technology and ingenuity to make high performance wood products that are extremely durable and stable, opening new opportunities for the built environment. By doing so, they give the world a choice to build sustainably.
The Group’s primary focus is on the production and sales of their specialized wood elements technology. With a manufacturing facility in Arnhem, in the Netherlands, our client is expanding in other locations.
They envisage that their future will be about building plants around the world (with the next two plants most likely being built in the USA and Malaysia). Plans are in place to increase the annual revenue generally and with a focus on North America.
- Management of the HSE aspects during the project build phase in conjunction with the EPC contractor and Plant Manager;
- Plans, organises, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements;
- Focal Point for all internal and external project delivery;
- Management of the Project management team and coordination of all activities;
- Responsibility for delivery of the right quality;
- Responsibility for delivery of project timeline to currently agreed schedule;
- Responsibility for controlling project costs within currently agreed project budget;
- Delivery according to the agreed budget and schedule;
- Issue a project status report;
- Weekly progress meetings with EPC(M) counterpart, based on the process controls of the project, as well as weekly informing the process sponsor;
- Management and arbitrage of conflicts;
- Validation and approval of variations to contracts (subject to authority limits);
- Reporting of/to the Steering Committee and project sponsor.
- Relevant Engineering / Technical degree;
- Able to demonstrate the attitude and competence required to be successful in the role;
- Ideally with a background of delivering a range of large projects;
- Working experience of industrial manufacturing process operation & projects therein;
- Proven track record in areas of Project Management, Cost control & delivery to planned schedule;
- Mid/Large EPCM projects experience including project recovery, HSE and EPCM contractor management;
- Have a clear understanding of major project controls including but not limited to chemical engineering, finance, commercial, procurement, planning and the identification and mitigation of project risks;
- Ability to manage and lead a team;
- Good at building and maintaining relationships;
- Demonstrate an aptitude for working as part of a team;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Good communication skills – verbal and written in English and Dutch;
- Good attention to detail;
- Have a hands on, practical and pragmatic approach;
- Good at dispute resolutions;
- Good commercial expertise;
- Ability to provide clear direction to internal and external teams;
- Adaptable to changing business needs;
- Comfortable with autonomy and ambiguity.
I would love to tell you more!
😃 Martin Bazuin
☎️ 010 - 487 7501
🏢 TRS Staffing Solutions
Our latest jobs
Den Helder, Netherlands
$50-55 per hour
EG, West Africa
120000 - 140000
The Hague, Netherlands