TRS Staffing is seeking a Project Manager for a global chemicals company located in West Houston.
Responsible to ensure all resources, expertise and experience are available to ensure that the design, procurement, construction and commissioning of the project is successfully completed.
Effectively and efficiently manage the project focusing on utilization of correct Procedures, Best Practices, and E&PM standards to ensure suitability and cost effective solutions.
Ensure that all applicable local, national, and international general, engineering, technical, safety, and environmental standards are implemented by the project.
Guide project team managers and engineers in their personal development ensure required competencies.
• Ensure assignment of highly experienced team of professionals with directly applicable tools and experience in optimizing, engineering, designing procuring materials and equipment, constructing, and commissioning of the same or similar plants.
• Ensure that Project Execution plan is developed addressing proactive control of project scope, quality, cost and schedule, report on progress, identify deviations, forecast trends, take corrective actions when necessary, promote communications, and coordinate the activities of all participants on the project.
• Establish project planning to support the project goals.
• Manage the formal and systematic development of scope, schedule, responsibility, quality and cost on task-by-task basis to allocate responsibility and focus on project goals.
• Organize a review if use of existing equipment specifications, design criteria, P&ID’s, and other work product previously developed for similar plans of this size can be quickly adapted to provide an early advantage in meeting the project’s technical, cost and schedule goals.
• Establish and maintain open and continuous lines of communication between project management, owner, contractors, and other project participants.
• Involve project management, owner, contractors, and other project personnel in both planning and decision making. Provide continuous involvement of the key management personnel to provide the oversight, commitment, experience and attention to the project.
• Evaluate and monitor performance of the project:
a) Benchmark project performance against project objectives
b) Share results and lessons learned
• University degree in Engineering
• Post graduate degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field desired.
• 15 years of experience in the petrochemicals or in an industrial environment
• 10 years of project management experience
Our latest jobs
£50 per hour
Den Helder, Netherlands
35.000-43.000€gross per year