Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Scope Of Activities
Fluor Sustaining Capital Projects (SCP) focusses on developing long term relationships with industrial customers in building better facilities. Our projects support energy transition, circular economy, debottlenecking, expanding the production capacity and extending the lifetime of our customer's existing process facilities in the Netherlands. From our Rotterdam, Bergen op Zoom and Stein offices we provide project execution services from conceptual engineering through construction and commissioning support. Our projects vary in size and nature, but are mainly small capital works, plant engineering and revamps up to a maximum TIC of 100 M Euro.
The Project Manager establishes an execution framework on the project that complies with the Fluor SCP execution platform, contract and ensures safety, quality, value, timeliness of the completed project. They are experienced in working within a multicultural environment and actively support colleagues growing in their roles. They have a goal-oriented mindset, resolve challenges and influence events positively in complex project or business environments. Besides project execution activities the Project Manager takes leadership in business development activities including the development of competitive proposals for new and existing customers.
- Promote Fluor's Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability Policies
- Lead multidisciplinary, multi-office project teams executing projects within budget and schedule to the desired quality
- Develop project baseline elements
- Ensure technical integrity of products
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Act in dual role, engineering and project manager, when required
- Collaboration with Sales on development of appropriate business and execution strategies for new clients and markets
- Foster an environment that promotes the development and professional advancement of taskforce members
- Minimum of three years project management experience with an engineering department of petrochemical organization. Experience with an engineering contractor is an advantage.
- Experience with program management, EPC(m) project execution or energy transition is an advantage
- Experience in multi-office project execution including workshare with Global Execution Centers is an advantage
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects/proposals in parallel
- BSc education level in engineering
Other Job requirements
- Written and verbal communication with our clients is in Dutch and/or English. Candidates who communicate fluently in both languages have an advantage.
- Our project teams typically comprise people of various backgrounds, from different nationalities and working in multiple locations / countries / time zones. Cultural awareness and a willingness to work in a multicultural environment is seen as a necessity.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Sugarland
CA$ 70 Per Hour
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 110 Per Hour
16 February 2024