You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Actively manage multiple projects on a day to day basis to ensure that outputs are being delivered on schedule and on budget to the required quality
• Develop, define and communicate Project Scope, Charter, Schedule and Project Cost Forecast, track and manage project monthly costs, monthly financial reporting and client invoicing per company standards
• Identify and select the internal project team based on available resources
• Coordinate, organize and prioritize tasks for the project team, including vendor selection, planning, product development, production and finance
• Ensure that all internal and external stakeholders have adequate opportunity to provide input, comments and approvals
• Ensure smooth integration of project activities through all project phases from initiation, through design, construction, commissioning and close-out
• Minimize risks through early identification, planning and proactive project management practices
• Initiate the request for proposals, tenders and other competitive selection procedures, and work with the Strategic Sourcing office on the tendering process as required
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other technical field
• 10+ years of progressive experience
A total compensation package includes amazing benefits!
• A bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance
• Family medical, dental, and prescription coverage at minimal employee cost
• Short and long term disability programs
• Retirement Account contributions and (401k) with employer match
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
• Employer-provided Group Life and Voluntary Life Insurance options
• Paid vacations, sick time and 10 paid holiday days
• Apprenticeship and career advancement within the company
• Tuition reimbursement
• Wellness program
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Wellford
United States Desoto
$ 19 Per Hour
United States Greenville
$ 18 Hourly
United States Harrison
United States Plano
$ 60000 - $ 65000
United States Greensboro
$ 90000 - $ 100000
United States Greensboro
United States Athol
United States Ridgeville
22 September 2023