This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
For one of our clients in the Oil, Gas and Chemical sector we are currently looking for a Project Manager.
General job description and responsibilities
- Operates within the Project Execution department of our client
- Reports to Section Head Project Execution
- Manages several small and medium size multi discipline capital projects 0.1 - 10 Mio Euro
- The PM reviews and challenges the project scope of work from the project feasibility phase
- Develops und updates the projects plan for a controlled execution of the project
- Prepares Approval For Expenditure (AFE) forms including supporting documents for project funding
- Prepares a Level 1 project schedule for the project in cooperation with the Program scheduler
- Prepares a 50% cost estimate in cooperation with the Program Cost Controller
- Builds in cooperation with the Engineering Manager a project team with discipline engineers
- Is responsible to liaise with Operations and Maintenance as well as other internal stakeholders to gain support and enable project success
- Leads internal and external project team resource allocation supported by the relevant functions
- Responsible to cooperate with the procurement function and subcontracting to ensure development and implementation of a tailor made procurement and subcontracting strategy for the project
- Executes FEED and Detailed Engineering according to procedures, specifications and standards
- Responsibility to manage external engineering contractor responsible for the project
- Responsible to deliver a 10% cost estimate
- Responsibility to monitor and manage project costs and schedule together with the Project Control Group.
- Responsible for accurate project documentation including reviews, approvals and filing.
- Responsibility to report to the Senior Management on a regular basis
- Involved in safe execution of the project managed by the site construction Team
- Project close out (financial and documentation).
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in relevant industries
- Greenfield and brownfield project experience
- Project Management experience of jobs with a head size 0.1 - 10 Mio Euro
- Capability to manage contractor’s teams
- Dutch and English language capabilities as a minimum
- Preferably experience in an Owner’s environment or (Engineering) contractor’s environment
- Strong drive to deliver the projects within agreed schedule and budget
Are you the driven Project Manager we are looking for? Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you curious about this job? We are happy to meet you! Please contact Brenda Schlumer via +31 (0)23 543 31 31 for more information or send your resume and motivation to Brenda.Schlumer@trsstaffing.com
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico