This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Our client, an industry leader in the custom build & design industry is looking for a Project Manager to join their team. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to further progress their careers within the manufacturing sector. The ideal candidate would have previous experience in the industry, with a strong desire to join a profitable and stable organization with lots of opportunity for future growth and career advancement.
• Knowledge of architectural and ergonomic design; quality control, safety and compliance
• Manage projects cradle to grave through planning, execution and completion.
• Proficient in contract management, change management and problem solving on project concerns.
• Strong client relationship skills while working with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to understand a project’s limitations to incorporate possible solutions.
• Understand ISO quality standards and audits
• Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant manufacturing experience preferred
• Post-Secondary Education in Design, Engineering or Fabrication
• PMP designation is required or working toward
• Previous knowledge of commercial fit –out construction is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those who work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company. TRS Staffing Solutions (Canada) Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
To apply for this position, please send your word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our latest jobs
£400 per day
£65-95k per annum
$30/hr to $35/hr.
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de México
$150K/Yr to $190K/Yr.
20 March 2020
19 February 2020