You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our Client is one of the world's largest publicly traded engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) and maintenance companies, providing innovative EPC services to government and private-sector clients in diverse industries.
We are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Our clients sustainable project team have been awarded bp's Kwinana bio-fuel project, as a result we are looking for a Quality Engineer to work with our Fluor integrated team to execute the project.
The Project Quality Engineer will be mainly based at the Engineering & Procurement Contractors offices in Perth, Australia, supporting the Kwinana Refinery Facility. The assignment will also require local and overseas visits within the Project Supply Chain, as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Ensures the effective definition and implementation of quality requirements within the supply chain.
- Provides assurance and oversight across all equipment packages, managed by the Engineering & Procurement Contractor.
- Reports to the KRF Quality Manager (day-to-day) & Programme Quality Manager on the performance of Supply Chain quality, proposing solutions and implementing continual improvement activities.
- Responsible to the KRF Quality Manager for day-to-day project quality engineering activities
- Support Programme Quality Manager(s) in assessment of E&P contractor quality performance
- Lead the Supply Chain Quality oversight of E&P Contractor procured Equipment Packages.
- Promote the awareness of quality management principles (including quality and R1T) and provide advice and guidance.
- Day-to-Day oversight of the Engineering & Procurement Contractors Supply Chain Management.
- Ensure Criticality Assessments are completed for each equipment package.
- Review Purchase Orders to ensure the correct requirements have been captured and cascaded to the supply chain accordingly.
- Ensure requirements of the project quality plan and agreed objectives are communicated within the supply chain.
- Review of suppliers and contractors’ submissions on quality – Inspection & Test Plans being a key deliverable.
- Attend Kick Off Meetings & Pre-Inspection Meetings for equipment packages as agreed with the KRF Quality Manager
- Review all inspection reports for any negative trends and follow-up on any areas of concern – quality, schedule, other.
- Perform audit assessments at supplier’s works (depending on Criticality or due to performance concerns).
- Ensure effective supply chain quality management is implemented including vendor capability assessments, performance monitoring and failure investigations.
- Management, reporting and analysis of data arising from non-conformance, corrective actions and other key quality indicators.
- Supports Lessons Learnt process – essential that KRF Lessons Learned (positive & negative) are captured from the supply chain work.
- Verify supplier documentation is in place prior to release or equipment including any Mechanical Completion requirements.
- Provide a weekly report across all equipment packages (key activities completed, key activities planned, areas of concern etc).
- Act as single point of contact for any IPMT Intervention Points (Hold / Witness).
- Degree/Diploma or local equivalent in quality management or related discipline (essential).
- Lead Auditor qualification by recognised industry body (essential).
- Formal training in recognised root cause analysis techniques (essential).
- Previous experience managing Project Inspection / Quality Control activities (essential).
- 10 + years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Comprehensive understanding of ISO 9001and auditing protocols.
- Previous experience in management of Supply Chain in a similar project environment.
- Proficient in the analysis of processes and data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (essential)
In order to be considered for this position, current Australian legal working rights are required.
N.B. All candidates will be treated with discretion and only relevant candidates progressing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 90 Per Hour
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 95 Per Hour
CA$ 30 Per Hour
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
27 February 2024
16 February 2024