United Arab Emirates
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
FUNCTION: PROJECT QUALITY MANAGER
PROJECT: HAIL & GASHA
LOCATION: UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS is urgently seeking an Onshore Project Quality Manager with specific extensive QA/QC management experience to join our leading International Client’s ONSHORE HAIL & GASHA project team based in UAE."
- Lead and manage the QA/QC team and expertise to the overall Quality Management System, policies and standards to support proper and smooth execution of all Quality related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements.
- Project Quality Auditing.
- To implement preventive measures and corrective action for non-conforming products.
- Responsible for production raw material testing and other related testing and ensure testing is in compliance to internationally accepted guidelines.
- Able to demonstrate implementation, documentation & monitoring experience in the development & application of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
- Reviews, comments and approves the contractors Quality Control Plans.
- Manages project audit program.
- Prepares and implements the project inspection strategy to cover all project phases.
QUALFIICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor of Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering, or other relevant engineering Degree.
- Having a total experience of minimum 20 years with specific experience as a QA/QC Manager for minimum 10 years in the Oil and Gas Projects.
- Good command in PROJECT Quality Auditing.
- Fluent English lingual skills.
- Strong personality and leadership skills.
Tanya De Bruyn
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
South Africa Durban
Netherlands Botlek Rotterdam
United States Lebanon
$ 800 - $ 971
$ 1112 - $ 1500
$ 1412 - $ 1854
$ 1765 - $ 2383
£ 1 Hourly
United Kingdom Woking
€ 50000 - € 61000
€ 75000 - € 80000
22 September 2023