United States Greensboro
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Location: Greensboro, NC
Industry: industrial construction
Status of Hire: direct placement; permanent
The Project Controls Specialist will oversee the scheduling and assist with scope management for the overall electrical components and CAPEX projects/installations for a large-scale $2 billion greenfield industrial construction project. The scope of this project will include electrical work for the main manufacturing buildings, supporting office buildings, and other on-site facilities. As the project will be supporting new automotive manufacturing facility construction, previous experience in industrial construction, particularly for the automotive sector, is highly valued.
- Utilize Primavera 6 (P6) software to develop and maintain project schedule.
- Assist in managing and overseeing all stages of the project life cycle. Ensure timelines are accurately maintained and reported to the proper management contacts.
- Accumulate and compile accurate cost management data to prepare the project budget and update the progress of the project.
- Participate in regular project cost reviews/schedule meetings.
- Maintain a safe working environment and adhere to all safety regulations and procedures.
- Report progress, anticipated delays, or changes to Lead Project Manager and client.
- Aid and assist in securing specific project information or materials, or any other task necessary to keep established production and field schedules intact.
- Identify problem areas in technical construction drawings using AutoDesk and/or Revit as needed.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a Project Controls or Project Scheduling function in a construction setting is required
- A bachelor’s degree in construction or engineering is preferred, but not required
- Previous experience with industrial construction is preferred
- Experience in working on/managing projects totaling $100MM or more in scope is strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Farnborough
Netherlands Regio Den Haag
$ 75000 - $ 110000
United States Denver
$ 100000 - $ 180000
United States Carlsbad
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 120000
$ 79500 - $ 138000
United States Sacramento
United States Mount Pleasant
22 September 2023