You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
DISCIPLINE: CIVIL, STRUCTURAL AND ARCHITECTURAL
LOCATION: EQUATORIAL GUINEA
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS has an urgent requirement for Two (2) PROJECT SUPERVISORS (STRUCTURAL) with background on Structure, who will be able to read Structural Drawings for Fabrication and Installation for our International Client’s project team based in BATA, EQUATORIAL GUINEA.”
• Performing surveys, and checking the coordinate base on drawings, welding, AWS, dimensional control.
• Responsible for planning and scheduling the construction activities.
• Supervising construction activities, conducting frequent inspections, and finding and addressing any faults or concerns
• Preparing reports on the status of the project, identifying concerns or challenges, and offering solutions.
• Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Tertiary qualification.
• Minimum Five (5) years of experience in similar position.
• 5 - 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas or related industry.
• Need to know how to read P&ID, Isometric.
• Excellent leadership and communications skills.
• Very high accountability to delivery results and always looking for solution.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023