Saudi Arabia Jeddah
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
INDUSTRY: OFFSHORE OIL & GAS
LOCATION: KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"TRS is looking for an Offshore Purser with onboard offshore units experience to join our Client's Onboard Vessel based KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA."
- Arrange the personnel arrivals and departures in line with the roster defined by the Management and assign the accommodation and manage crew changes.
- Update and maintain the Roster plan of personnel assigned to the vessel, in line with instructions from the vessel offshore management.
- Plan and record the personnel arrivals and departures from Helicopter and Crew change boats for all companies on board.
- Verify the minimum documentation of personnel for pre-embarkation purposes and support in preparation of the List of Crew.
- Issue Badges in line with ISPS requirements for new personnel.
- Prepare daily reports on POB, shifts, muster lists, daily meals, helicopter crew lists, look-aheads for the relevant parties.
- Ensure the management of cash advance, within the remits defined by the Master.
- Interface with the marine agency and the Master/OIM for emigrations formalities.
- Where required, update the Vessel Training and Certificates matrix and liaises with relevant internal or external training/certificates departments, and the reference resource for training booking request and certificates application, in line with vessel management instructions.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Accredited Diploma or equivalent technical qualification within related field of experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Offshore Purser role within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Experience as radio operator is not relevant for the position and will not be considered.
- Valid BOSIET/H2S OPITO
- Seaman’s book
- Must have STCW Certificates (Compulsory)
- Various professional and training certificates
- Work employment certificates
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
₹ 2000000 - ₹ 3000000
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 800000 - ₹ 4800000
22 September 2023