Our client, a leading EPCM with projects worldwide, is currently recruiting for a Push to Talk (PTT) Administrator to join their team in Kitimat, BC. This position is a contract term.
In this very exciting role, the qualified candidate will support the project by assisting, supporting, and administering the PTT system. Some duties include providing technical and administrative support for the PTT system, maintaining communication with field personnel, and learning basic work processes.
- Assist with filing related requests in a timely manner
- May create user guides and distribute to customers
- Maintain ESChat groups/allocation lists
- Maintain a registry of channels/groups associated with the Radio to PTT gateway
- Record requests for change and send to Construction management for approval
- Maintain records of requests and approvals
- Asset management of Sonim devices – issue to users, manage change, returns/damaged stock, and inventory stock
- Experience on a major construction project would be an asset
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Lotus notes familiarity would be an asset
- Familiarity with mobility phone applications
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated, and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de Mexico
Market Related (Negotiable)
Durban, South Africa
Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands
Den Helder, Netherlands
$100.00 Per Hour