You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- Develop and determine all standards/methods to perform inspection and tests on all relevant procedures and maintain high standards of quality for all processes under Saudi Engine Manfacturing Facilities Engineering, Production and Maintenace Activties.
- Review quality of all materials at Saudi Engine Manfacturing Facilities and ensure compliance to all processes specifications and quality and collaborate with departments for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Set-Up Key performance indicators (KPI’s) for quality assurance/ quality control to measure the difference between the desired situation(goal) and the current situation (result). Report to management the strategy to enhence KPI & Performance Measures and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Maintain knowledge Base and Data Libarary on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain quality of all systems.
- Supervise lifting of all equipment's and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
- Monitor an efficient systems, workflow processes and record for all Engineering, producation and maintenance activities.
- Conduct analysis related to all products and non conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure maintenance of optimal quality. Analyse all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Extend technical support to review and provide consultation of engineering deliverables in general and Quality Assurance/Quality Control related project records in specific during Project Phases of Design/Procurement/Construction and Commissioning from owner & operator perspective to ensure effective implementation of Quality standards/methods by construction agency.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in QA/QC and minimum 5 years in Marine Engine industry
- Bachelor’s degree related to Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- Hold at least two professional recognized certification program; Certified Quality Inspector (CQI) , American Society for Quality (ASQ), API, CSWIP & AWS or equivalent Accredited Certification Program, ASNT LEVEL II ( PT,UT,RT,VT) & ISO 9001 - lead internal Auditor.
- Working experience or Adequate knowledge with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) & engineering analysis tools or equivalent programs
- Familiarity with engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, or other)Understand mechanical drawing and process flow diagram.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 37000 - $ 39205
United Arab Emirates
Netherlands Amsterdam area
Netherlands Amsterdam area
India Thane, Navi Mumbai
$ 100000 - $ 105000
22 September 2023