You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a mega project in Kitimat, British Columbia as a QC Rotating Equipment Inspector! In this site-based role you will support a schedule driven project where the emphasis will be on people, client interface, development, and management.
You will also provide supervisory services to support the site quality program on projects, typically overseeing quality control activities for multiple disciplines, multiple areas and / or multiple shifts including larger or more complex scopes of work.
Key Job Duties:
- Monitor/inspect project and construction execution by regular surveillance, inspection and/or formal planned audits
- Supervise Quality personnel who perform audit, examination, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project quality program
- Ensure that documentation is being completed, signed off, and compiled as the work progresses so as to support turnover and record retention activities at the project site
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
- Understanding project mechanical Inspection Test Plans (ITP) and Inspection Test Records
- Responsible for executing all field work safely and in compliance with the approved job specific safe work plans and Fluor’s safety policies
- Perform inspections on the installation of rotating equipment in compliance with the vendor’s technical manuals and design instructions. The chosen candidate will be expected to become intimately familiar with the vendor installation manuals for the specific equipment being installed at the job site
- Notify Quality Assurance and Field Engineering for inspection sign-offs and ensure accurate documentation, such as field measurements and surveys, is maintained in the Construction Work Packages; (CWPs)
- A minimum of 5-10 years of related experience
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Jasleen.Sihota@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
₹ 2000000 - ₹ 3000000
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 800000 - ₹ 4800000
22 September 2023