You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- Set up the Project Construction Quality Program and implement.
- Develop, implement and monitor project site specific quality procedures and associated systems, in accordance with project specific requirements.
- Execute Onboarding Program for Subcontractors.
- Review and become familiar with project technical requirements.
- Define construction (sub)contractor quality requirements.
- Review and approve construction contractors quality programs and Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs) submitted and construction (sub)contractor's contract requirements.
- Identify appropriate hold or witness points on ITPs and supervise implementation.
- Plan, execute and report project site audits (1st and 2nd party).
- Roll out construction surveillance program.
- Verify that nonconforming work activities are identified and controlled.
- Set up and manage quality documentation and ensure required documentation is properly prepared and maintained.
- Provide quality input to site- issued purchase orders or contract bid documents
- Provide training of the construction quality program to site personnel, if required
- Lead quality meetings, participate in others when required
- Set up and manage Quality and Turnover Documentation and ensure required documentation is properly prepared and maintained
- Coordinate Authority Requirements, if any
- Liaise with Client representatives
- Prepare periodic status reports to management summarizing QA/QC activities
- Accredited two (2) or three (3) year Technical or Engineering Technology diploma and at least fifteen (15) years of work-related experience in the Mining & Metals Industry.
- Knowledge of the English language is required
- Drive for Results, Pro-active, Organizer, Communicator, Pragmatic, People skills
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Crawley
$ 45 Per Hour
United States Augusta
$ 120000 - $ 150000
United States Augusta
ZAR 324000 - ZAR 420000
22 September 2023