Kitimat British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Here is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a project team in Kitimat, British Columbia as a Rotating Equipment Inspector. This position provides supervisory services to support the site quality program on projects, typically overseeing quality control activities for multiple disciplines, multiple areas and multiple shifts including larger or more complex scopes of work. As a rotating equipment inspector you may be under the direct supervision of the Site Quality Manager or, on smaller projects, the individual may be required to perform the duties of a Site Quality Manager.
Key Job Duties
• Monitor/inspect project and construction execution by regular surveillance, inspection and/or formal planned audits
• Supervise Quality personnel who perform audit, examination, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project quality program
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Understanding project mechanical Inspection Test Plans (ITP) and Inspection Test Records
• Perform inspections on the installation of rotating equipment in compliance with the vendor’s technical manuals and design instructions. The chosen candidate will be expected to become intimately familiar with the vendor installation manuals for the specific equipment being installed at the job site
• As a minimum, the ideal candidate will possess 5-10 years of experience
• Experience in the removal and installation of rotating equipment is a requirement
• Intermediate or expert computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the basic or intermediate use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
• Mechanical experience is an asset
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024