United States Ridgeville
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
- Achieve quality targets for the plant by providing technical quality leadership and support to operational areas, suppliers, engineering and customers, and focuses on the evaluation and troubleshooting die cast, machined and assembled parts.
- Leads quality activities during process/product/supplier/new product development process.
- Participates in the customer problem solving process including APQP/QRQC meetings and completion of the CAR reports.
- Oversees the Quality and Chemistry labs.
- Oversees Supplier quality issues and resolution.
- Conducts quality planning activities such as PFMEA, measurement systems, inspection & test plans, process controls, control plans, standard work development, and product and process qualification plans.
- Leads the documentation, disposition, root cause and corrective action activities for internal quality issues and customer complaints. Is the authority in 8D/Six-sigma problem solving practices. Analyze scrap and determine reason or root cause of problem. ISO/IATF Compliance and Finding resolution.
- Deploy and maintain the Quality Foundation and required ISO quality standards within operations and audit to help maintain compliance.
- Trains factory employees, as necessary, in quality practices and techniques.
- Associates degree in engineering. Preferably in Metallurgy or Technical
- Minimum 5 years work experience in quality (foundry) supervising hourly team members, CNC machining and CMM/test equipment
- Knowledge in AIAG Core Tools, statistical methods 8D problem solving and SPC.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
"We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law."
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 18 Hourly
United States Houston
$ 20 Hourly
United States Florence
United States Hillsboro
United States Chandler
United States Greenville
United States Spartanburg
United States Venura
$ 25 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
16 February 2024