Vancouver British Columbia
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
In this role, the qualified candidate will be responsible for developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders and supporting the team in permitting processes. The position will also require the successful individual to advance the project through design and construction into operations and post-Environmental Assessment.
• Manage the stakeholder engagement and indigenous relations interface to provide technical information in support of project’s permitting and regulatory affairs
• Engage with stakeholders to articulate technical details related to salient project components and processes
• Support achieving project schedule milestones through a robust and technically grounded engagement strategy
• Manage responses for all technical information requests from regulators, stakeholders, and Indigenous Groups
• Advance and execute a comprehensive framework to manage technical information related to project permitting
• Degree in Social Sciences, Environmental Studies, Natural Resource Management, Geography, or related field of study and over 15 years of relevant experience
• 12+ years of experience, including work on large natural resource or infrastructure projects in Western Canada, including British Columbia, with experience managing a range of regulatory and permitting processes
• Proven track record in obtaining approvals, including permits or management plans for major projects across multiple levels of government
• Experience conducting consultation with Indigenous Groups and demonstrated cultural agility
• Experience embedding environmental design requirements into engineering design and construction execution plans
PLEASE NOTE: Only those eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted. TRS is an equal opportunity company.
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to email@example.com
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
Lower Mainland British Columbia
22 September 2023
17 August 2023