You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity for a Sr Reservoir Engineer with our global leading Oil and Gas client in Saudi Arabia! This position offers an excellent package, one where you will feel well taken care of with opportunities for continuous learning and talent development.
The Sr Reservoir Engineer will provide technical strategic solutions to the development of unconventional assets. Duties include performing well evaluations, play assessments and generating reliable production forecasts for the company. Working within a multi-disciplinary team all involved in the assessment and development of specific unconventional reservoir assets.
- Support team in reservoir characterization and modeling, reservoir management, performance and surveillance to develop and execute a field development plan for Ultra Tight and Channels sand reservoirs
- Come up with solutions for depletion strategies, reservoir performance analysis and field development plans for unconventional resource plays and implement these
- Study reservoir and well performance data and develop/supervise reservoir surveillance programs and reservoir management activities
- Organize and lead multi-functional peer reviews to support and improve field development design
- Oversee expenses to operate and maintain wells to produce the highest volumes of oil and gas at the lowest cost
- Extensive unconventional reservoir experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum engineering or a related science as appropriate to the required discipline
- 20+ years of experience in unconventional plays including shale or tight gas/condensate, or channel reservoirs
- International experience in unconventional hydrocarbon basins
- Experience with stimulation program design, open hole and cased hole logging capabilities, well test analysis, decline curve analysis, dynamic, reservoir modeling, reserves classification, EUR predictions, and well spacing optimization
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Kaysha.Madhok@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
₹ 2500000 - ₹ 3200000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
₹ 2000000 - ₹ 3000000
United Kingdom Farnborough
₹ 800000 - ₹ 4800000
22 September 2023