TRS Staffing Solutions is a part of Fluor Group and we are responsible for Project Sourcing of all Fluor projects. For the support of business and creating new business we are looking for a Sales Engineering Manager.
Who are we looking for?
- Sales Engineer who has at least 5 years of experience in Business Development
- Experience in the engineering market and preferably knowledge of EPCm projects and tenders
- Knowledge of electro mechanics, equipment (pumps, vessels), process engineering etc.
- Experience in Oil and Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical or other similar industries
- Minimum Bachelor/Master degree in a technical field of study
- Strong communication and sales driven skills
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (French is an asset).
- Knowledge of standard IT tools such as MS office, Excel etc.
- In possession of EU driver’s license and EU work permit / EU nationality
What will you do?
- Responsible for setting up Sales Department in Belgium
- Assisting project and general management in creating new business
- Job crafting: creating new function and add value to work environment
- Attend meetings and set up strategies to expand area of distribution
- Fluor’s representative for existing and new clients
- Amplify and follow up tenders
What can you expect?
- A responsible and challenging function where you’ll have the autonomy to create your own success and strategy.
- Long term engagement – permanent role in an international work environment
- Work together with high-class Engineers in multidisciplinary teams
- Full-time contract of at least 40 hours per week – 32 vacation days
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de Mexico
Market Related (Negotiable)
Durban, South Africa
Bergen op Zoom, the Netherlands
Den Helder, Netherlands
$100.00 Per Hour