You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
TRS is looking for full-time permanent, Sales and Service Engineers to join our client in Pennsylvania - a leading provider of innovative chemical solutions for the power industry. Our client has a commitment to sustainability, efficiency, and performance, striving to help customers meet the ever-evolving demands of the energy sector.
This role is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional to drive growth and
success in a dynamic and exciting industry. If you have a passion for sales and are looking for a
challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply!
The Sales Engineer is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities, as well as maintaining and growing existing customer relationships in a specific region. In this role, the Sales Engineer will use their technical and sales expertise to identify and capitalize on new market trends and opportunities while also working closely with the service teams to provide solutions and ongoing support to customers, playing a vital role in driving revenue growth for the company.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities in the steam-water cycle industry
• Maintain and grow customer relationships
• Act as a technical expert for customers, providing solutions and support as needed
• Professionally interface with customers to acquire sale opportunities and maintain communication in collaboration with service teams
• Provide technical support and expertise to service team and customers
• Stay up-to-date on industry trends and advancements, and communicate this information to
internal teams and customers
• Work closely with the service teams to identify and capitalize on new market trends and
• Work with service teams and cross-functional teams to develop and implement sales
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations, product demonstrations, and commercial
• Meet or exceed sales targets for region
• Attend industry events and trade shows
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Proven experience in sales, with a focus on the steam-water cycle industry
• Ideally a background in power generation and/or petroleum/petrochemical refining industry, including gas and steam turbines, generators, and power plant controls
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Highly motivated work ethic, always taking initiative
• Willingness to travel as required
• Valid driver's license
• Candidate will need a working vehicle for local travel (Company vehicle allowance via mileage tracking app provided)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
For more information contact Alberto Ramirez at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
£30 - £90
€62000 - €87000
Regio Den Haag
$100 - $125
22 September 2023
17 August 2023