You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
PROJECT: CORAL OFFSHORE PROJECT
DURATION: CONTRACT (RENEWABLE)
SALARY: MARKET RELATED
"Our international client has an urgent requirement for an OFFSHORE SCAFFOLDER FOREMAN with Offshore Oil and Gas Industry experience to join the CORAL OFFSHORE PROJECT based in MOZAMBIQUE."
• Coordinate and control the work of the dependent team based on assigned scaffolding activites.
• Distribute the equipment and materials to allow the team to perform the assigned activities.
• Ensure the operators and all personnel belonging to the team strictly observe applicable safety standards.
• Coordinate with work supervisor of the other disciplines to understand the requirements of the scaffold to be done and give instructions to the team in order to execute the works accordingly.
QUALFIICATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• Accredited Degree/Diploma qualification.
• Minimum 3-5 plus years’ recent proven work-related experience within Oil & Gas Industry.
• Valid BOSIET / STCW certifications
• International experience in Africa, Brazil is a plus.
• Experience with Total, SHELL, Saipem, SONANGOL, BP is preferable.
“We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.”
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mooresboro North Carolina
22 September 2023
17 August 2023