United States Lebanon
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Project Controls Specialist
This position performs Project Control activities and assists in the preparation of Project Controls activities for a project or assignment. This role serves as lead cost or schedule on small-sized projects and coordinates work of lower-level Project Controls Specialists, Technicians, and Clerks.
• Assist in generating, checking, and analyzing data to ensure accuracy; maintain orderly records to provide audit trail data
• Use the Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures to ensure that data are entered correctly into the Project Controls systems in a consistent manner
• Develop cost reports format as required by internal or client requirements
• Prepare and update weekly work plans
• Assist in the preparation of specialty schedules, the project labor forecast, cash flows, Project Income Statements and performs profit recognition activities
• Analyze current schedule/cost trends and identify potential problem areas
• Other duties as assigned
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and two (2) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to six (6) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent technical degree or non-technical degree with business and computer software courses
• Understand the fundamentals of engineering models and construction drawings
• Understand fundamental concepts of Estimating
• Proficiency in the use of automated cost or schedule management systems
• Possess strong personal computer skills
• May need to travel internationally for project assignments and in support of business related matters
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United States Greenville
United States Kingsport
United States Greenville
$ 1 Yearly
United States Tucson
$ 90000 - $ 130000
United States Newport Beach
€ 36000 - € 42000
$ 115000 - $ 120000
United States Hillsboro
22 September 2023