You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Here is an exciting opportunity with our global leading Oil and Gas client in Saudi Arabia as a Scheduling Engineer!
In this role, you will be providing valuable guidance and developing necessary methods to improve the overall project performance which includes planning and scheduling, project execution, estimation, cost engineering, geomatics, value engineering and more.
The qualified individual for this position must have proven expertise in one or more of the following functions: Mechanical, Rotating, Static, Piping, Pipeline, Electrical, C&I or Civil. You will be directly applying your knowledge to ensure a safe and operable design within the framework of the project’s budget, material requirements, specifications and schedule.
- Using your expertise to provide guidance in project planning, project execution and project control.
- Liaison with project engineers and other professionals to lead internal and/or external teams.
- Implementing strategies to ensure project planning, cost, schedule and quality is up to standards
- Rectifying issues in relation to your area of expertise, including project planning deficiencies, project quality defects (in engineering, procurement, or construction), schedule slippages, and potential cost over runs.
- Act as a mentor for developing professionals in your area of expertise
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Instrumentation or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years' experience, 6 of those within the initial engineering stages of project management
- EPC Experience preferably in construction management.
- AACE, PMI certification or a professional engineer board is required
To apply for this position, please send your Word formatted resume to Alyssa.Tran@trsstaffing.com.
TRS Staffing Solutions Inc. specializes in supplying engineers, designers, project managers, and other technical and professional services personnel to a broad spectrum of industries worldwide.
Salary ranges are estimated and may be negotiable depending on the candidate's level and quantity of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Regio Rotterdam
United Arab Emirates Sharjah
United Arab Emirates Sharjah
Netherlands The Hague region
United Kingdom Woking
United Arab Emirates Dubai
22 September 2023