You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Location: Delhi, India
An opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organization based in their India office in the Delhi. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in the India and have a minimum 1+ years’ experience in supply chain management executive.
SCM Executive is a person to be responsible for supporting various procurement activities across the perimeter of the supply chain to ensure compliance with procurement standards,
and documentation needs.
The major responsibilities are:
• Coordination of Procurement related activities along with the team of buyers, expeditors, suppliers, and other Stakeholders
• Resolve queries, secure documentation registers and other filing systems
• Supplier Onboarding by performing various compliance checks Follow ups with vendor for documentation (PO acceptance, NDAs, Export Control etc) Raise and Issue Purchase Orders
• Fulfill SAP requirements for Purchase Order milestones
• Coordination with vendors for adhoc additional data
• Prepare master packing lists as per the need of the projects
• Support Procure to Pay (PTP) closure for compliance
• Any ad hoc activities of similar nature as mentioned above
• Works as an extended team to EU procurement teams (including India)
• Delivers POs, Documentation and Data completeness
• Ensure compliance to statutory requirements and organizational needs
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
• Excellent skills with Microsoft Word Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
• Any graduate (Supply Chain related studies preferred) with 1-3 years’ experience
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• French/German will be advantageous
• Ability to solve problems
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
₹ 800000 - ₹ 1200000
$ 25 Per Hour
United States Mount Vernon
CA$ 100000 - CA$ 130000
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
Netherlands Amsterdam area
22 September 2023