This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This position is for an SDx Administration role within our Major Projects group.
- This position reports directly to the Manager of Project Lifecycle Technology Solutions
- The role will primarily support the Document Control team initially and will grow as the software offerings increase
- Primary need is driven by development requirements and opportunities using SDx
- Work closely with the Manager of Document Control to identify development required for SDx
- Customize SDx for MPO
- Stay informed on all SDx related offerings and updates and present them to the business as opportunities
- Possible additional SmartPlant tool support, if the candidate has the appropriate skillset
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years of SPF (SmartPlant Foundation) Administration
- Experience with SDx implementation, customization and utilization
- Good upward communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated worker
- Experience with SQL and Oracle Databases
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to administrate one or more SmartPlant design tools is a plus.
Our latest jobs
Ciudad de México
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico