You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
An opportunity to work with an American international technical professional services firm. The company provides technical, professional and construction services, as well as scientific and specialty consulting for a broad range of clients globally, including companies, organizations, and government agencies. The company is publicly traded as a Fortune 500 company.
- Minimum Experience – 15 years.
- Leading the entire Electrical Engineering activities to carry out Electrical design work based on standard company procedure / other procedures, methods outlined.
- Timely completion of designs, requisitions and engineering deliverables.
- Technical guidance to Electrical Engineers and Designers to carry out design work as per the requirements of the Project.
- Adherence to Dept./Discipline Working Instructions and Quality Systems.
- Meet client expectations and maintain long-term relationship with client. Attend to client’s feedback and any complaints
- Preparation of Basis of Design & power distribution for the plant.
- Preparation of design calculations for sizing the major electrical equipment. Familiar with ETAP calculations – for Load flow, short circuit, Harmonic study, arc flash study.
- Guiding a team of designers in 2D / 3D electrical engineering, review of 3D model and review of layouts / / MTOs extracted from the model
- Procurement activity for Electrical items covering preparation of enquiry specification, review of quotes and preparation of TR, preparation of order specifications
- Review of vendor drawings, review of electrical content for mechanical packages.
- Participate in discussions with the client, as necessary.
- Monitor that work and progress are in compliance with the project requirements and schedule.
- Ensure that site problems viz. Technical Queries and Non-conformity Notices are dealt effectively and expeditiously and also ensure competent staffs are available for site trouble shooting as necessary.
- Attend Design Engineering Management Review Meetings.
- Knowledge of Electrical codes and standards is mandatory
- Knowledge of Indian statutory requirements and documentation requirements for various approval for Consent to establish / Consent to operate F
- Knowledge of 3D engineering, proficiency in review of 3D models using Navisworks is mandatory.
- Knowledge of SPEL, Integrated 3D Engineering using Smart Plant, system study on SKM power & EHV Design is an added advantage
- Knowledge of data center design is an added advantage.
- Apply now for more details.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Bergen op Zoom
CA$ 120000 - CA$ 150000
CA$ 120 Per Hour
CA$ 110 Per Hour
CA$ 70 Per Hour
South Africa Durban
Canada Fort Saskatchewan
27 February 2024
16 February 2024