United States Long Beach
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We currently seek a high caliber Design Engineer- Electrical for a long-term basis within our clientâ€™s team of experienced EPC professionals. Based in Orange County, CA.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and direction as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote our clientâ€™s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position serves as an Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects or performs complex to difficult engineering assignments, evaluates, selects, and applies advanced engineering techniques to a broad set of complex assignments.
- Develop and review estimates and schedules, progress reports, including manpower forecasts
- Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
- Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
- Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
- Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of complex to difficult engineering complexity
- Participate in people development through mentoring, development of training material, conducting training seminars, and performance appraisal input and counseling
- Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Accredited four (4) year degree in Electrical Engineering or global equivalent in engineering field of study and ten (10) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
Location of Position: Aliso Viejo, CA or Long Beach, CA
Location Type: Office/Facility
Pay Range: $140K/yr - $170K/yr
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Ora Chak; email: Ora.Chak@trsstaffing.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
United Kingdom Coventry
United Kingdom Swindon
United Kingdom Farnborough
$ 19 Hourly
United States Ladson
Netherlands Europoort Rotterdam
27 February 2024
16 February 2024