Aliso Viejo California
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
• Conduct review of model using 3D review platform and create 3D models of moderate to advanced complexity
• Apply project drawing standards to design drawings and 3D layout
• Prepare 2D Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings of moderate to advanced complexity
• Prepare layouts and/or schematics for conceptual and detailed designs of moderate to advanced complexity
• Check work done by other Designers
• Develop and review project Scope of Services, Scope of Facilities, and other project baseline documents for all phases of projects
• Develop estimates, schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, and key quantities tracking reports
• Incorporate health, safety, and environmental factors in design
• Review drawings and vendor equipment documentation of moderate to advanced complexity within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Review fabricator drawings
• Perform bulk material take-off analysis and tabulations
• Deliver quality work, and adhere to the Operating System Requirements (OSR)
• Execute project work in accordance with approved Activity Plans
• Provide close interface with, and promote the understanding of, other discipline functions
• Adhere to industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures
• Participate in people development through mentoring of less experienced Designers including performance appraisal input and counseling
• Contribute to and promote the use of the company’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Support Key Process Owner and Department Manger on initiatives
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Adhere to and support the company Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel t
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 77 Yearly
United States Sugar Land
£ 40000 - £ 65000
United Kingdom London
£ 70000 - £ 85000
£ 45000 - £ 65000
South Africa Durban
South Africa Durban
United Kingdom Woking
United Kingdom Farnborough
22 September 2023