FUNCTION: SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
SALARY: NEGOTIABLE ON EXPERIENCE
NB: VACANCIES ARE APPLICABLE ONLY FOR SOUTH AFRICAN LOCAL CITIZENS
“TRS is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to be based in Durban who has extensive EPC/EPCM experience within Petrochemical Industry. “
DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate global strategic initiatives.
- Develop cost-effective total project solution for execution.
- Develop and review project Scope of Service.
- Develop and review estimates and schedules.
- Establish, track and monitor material key quantities.
- Develop and review specifications, including design criteria.
- Develop and update job execution plans.
- Review vendor equipment documentation.
- Prepare / review scopes of work for third party contracts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Accredited Four (4) years BSc. Electrical Engineering Degree equivalent in engineering field of study and Fifteen (15) years of Electrical work-related experience within Petrochemical Industry.
- ECSA recognized professional certification and/or registration in the applicable field.
- Advance knowledge of ETAP, CAD packages.
- Perform complex system studies (e.g. short circuit, load flow, stability, motor starting, harmonics, relay coordination and ground grid).
Tanya De Bruyn
+2731 207 5145
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant South African legislation. As per legislation, due consideration is given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
Our latest jobs
Lake Charles, LA
Ciudad de Mexico
10 to 20 Lacs