United States Harrison
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Senior Equipment Coordinator/Rigger Associate
Day Shift: 7AM to 3:30PM
Responsible for setting up rigging for the movement of heavy equipment. Rigging includes preparing the materials before loading, setting up the rigging equipment, operating heavy equipment machinery, and dismantling the rigging after the job. Excellent awareness and communication skills with/amongst team members is imperative. Along with compliance with all company health and safety standards/regulations. Site safety is a top priority.
- Inspecting and preparing loads that need to be moved.
- Setting, aligning, and leveling heavy equipment machinery.
- Selecting the appropriate rigging gear.
- Preparing rigging equipment including beams, pulleys, clamps, and bolts.
- Inspecting rigging before final use.
- Monitoring and maintaining rigging equipment.
- Maneuvering loads using heavy equipment machinery and by hand.
- Ensuring compliance with company safety procedures.
- Communicating with the rigging and operating team.
- Breaking down rigging equipment and conducting post-rigging inspections.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years working as a rigger.
- Excellent communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of crane operations hand signals.
- Familiarity with OSHA safety standards.
- In-depth knowledge of rigging equipment and heavy machinery.
- Excellent hearing and vision.
- Ability to work at heights and in noisy environments.
- High-level organizational skills.
- Ability to work outdoors in harsh/inclement weather conditions.
- Ability and desire to learn crane operations.
- Safety conscious.
- Able to perform physical requirements of the job, including, but not limited to routinely lifting 60 pounds, climbing, standing for extended periods of time.
- As the workload dictates, some overtime will be required.
Various levels of environmental conditions including but not limited to working outdoors in the varying elements, yard, shop, project worksites and vendor/client facilities which may have temporary office space. Conditions include exposure to moving mechanical parts and vibration; high/precarious places; fumes or airborne particles and extreme temperatures and high noise levels.
*Competitive Benefits Package Available*
To be Discussed with your Recruiter
Client is a full-service, global supplier of vehicles, construction equipment, tools, support services, and asset management solutions across multiple industries and government agencies. At client location, expertise is the commitment to provide the highest levels of knowledge and experience in all areas of the business, utilizing the company's resources to provide the expertise Clients need.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
Netherlands Regio Eindhoven
United States Kingsport
$ 20 - $ 25
United States Harrison
Netherlands Den Haag
United States Spartanburg
United States Petersburg
$ 120000 - $ 135000
United States Augusta
United States Ridgeville
United States Morrisville
22 September 2023