United States Dixon
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
Our client is proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects they execute. They are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so that their employees and stakeholders can benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
- Perform project engineering functions involving monitoring of progress, preparations of procedures, documentation of communications/meetings, and identification of project issues
- Review manufacturing processes and implement cost effective improvements focusing on set-up and changeover time reductions and equipment uptime, and process improvements on a continual basis
- Support and work closely with Production, Maintenance Purchasing, Marketing, R&D, and many other functions
- Identify reasons for scrap, implement corrective actions to reduce and monitor results
- Provide input during product line start-ups and upgrading of existing production facilities, and processes
- Initiate cost reduction proposals in materials, manufacturing processes and product design.
- Provide project management and project tracking and updates to the project team, as well as being able to organize a team to complete tasks and projects
- Identify and assist in procuring better tools, fixtures, and equipment for manufacturing
- Do layouts of buildings, product lines and manufacturing systems
- Assist in training if needed on new processes or process improvements
- Develop and implement procedures for testing/in-process inspection
- BA/BS in an engineering related field from four-year college
- 7 to 10 years minimum experience in a manufacturing engineering environment
- Experience in metal forming or metal roll forming, metal roofing, metal siding or large metal fixtures
- Experience in developing training
- Experience in purchasing equipment
- Experience overseeing capital projects
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Our latest jobs
$ 18 Hourly
United States Houston
$ 20 Hourly
United States Florence
United States Hillsboro
United States Chandler
United States Greenville
United States Spartanburg
United States Venura
$ 25 Per Hour
United States Aliso Viejo
16 February 2024