Our client is a fast-growing business with a purpose. They combine chemistry, technology and ingenuity to make high performance wood products that are extremely durable and stable, opening new opportunities for the built environment. By doing so, they give the world a choice to build sustainably.
The Group’s primary focus is on the production and sales of their specialized wood elements technology. With a manufacturing facility in Arnhem, in the Netherlands, our client is expanding in other locations.
They envisage that their future will be about building plants around the world (with the next two plants most likely being built in the USA and Malaysia). Plans are in place to increase the annual revenue generally and with a focus on North America.
- Coordination of and primarily responsible for the mechanical design of the chemical process installations;
- Coordination and primarily responsible for the mechanical design of machines used in the wood logistics part of the process;
- Responsible for implementing projects for the optimisation of the current production plant;
- Selecting suppliers, reviewing documentation, conducting inspections and final purchasing of equipment at the supplier (FAT);
- Ensure technical support for the engineering, assembly and start-up period of the Accoya / Tricoya plants that are built under license;
- Supervising the presence of delivery documents, technical documentation and an up-to-date equipment list of all process installations present;
- Identify, initiate and implement mechanical improvement projects;
- Participate in and manage multidisciplinary project teams.
- Completed HTS training in mechanical engineering;
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in a chemical or process technology area;
- Experience in rotating, static and piping disciplines would be an added advantage;
- Broad material knowledge and extensive experience with inspection techniques;
- Familiar with the "Pressure Equipment Directive" (PED);
- Familiar with ATEX;
- Familiar with Solid Materials Handling (SMH) is an advantage;
- Project management experience will be an advantage;
- Willing to take initiative and research and investigate unknown areas;
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility for tasks allocated;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Professional attitude at all time;
- Result oriented;
- Good analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and self- starter;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Dutch;
- Ability to work cross culturally and effectively within diverse teams;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Proactive and solution-oriented attitude.
I would love to tell you more!
😃 Martin Bazuin
☎️ 010 - 487 7501
🏢 TRS Staffing Solutions
Our latest jobs
Den Helder, Netherlands
$50-55 per hour
EG, West Africa
120000 - 140000
The Hague, Netherlands